- How it works
1. Select a heat pump from the range available for installation.
2. Arrange payment and we will send you confirmation email for the order.
3. Our technician will contact you via email or phone call to arrange the installation.
- How to choose
Before having your heat pump installed, you need to choose the most appropriate unit for your home. When selecting a heat pump, you need to consider the size and type of room it is going to be installed in. If you are not sure which one to purchased. You may use our online free quote system to check the suitable heat pump for your place. You can also send us a quote request.
- What’s included in the offer
Our installation service is for a single level back-to-back installation only. A standard back-to-back installation is a split system with two main components-a wall mounted indoor unit with an outdoor unit positioned directly below and opposite on a single storey dwelling.
1. Single level back-to-back installation of your selected heat pump.
2. Installer site visit to your property Up to 3 meters of pipework and ducting (Concealed by PVC).
3. Outdoor unit placed on existing hard level surface i.e. concrete, timber or pavers.
4. Installation on weatherboard or timber clad homes only Electrical compliance certificate.